2009年7月24日星期五

ιм miss JAN

OMG!!!
my old blog was can't using.
hate hate hate.
in these few days''fews months''...i so miss my вαву AKIE.
my malaysia's sim card was spoil.
sad and hate because i miss my вαву.
today...my grandmother tell me i am her sweet heart.
she know i am FALLING in love to a girl call AKIE.
but she still always take me to play the matching games.
i hate it! i hate the boy! i hate the man!
i can't refution her...because she is my very IMPORTANT people in my world.
i love my GRANDMOTHER♥
these few months i always think of my вαву AKIE.
don't know the happen of her.
but when i am seeing her blog...i know that she is healthy and joyful with her dear.
is all enaugh...i just want to see her good and happy.
so...i think...i no need to find her and no need to disturb her life again.
i am just a people who give her troubled and sad.
now...i just know i am LOVING her.
my вαву AKIE.
miss all my baobei friends.
that's NEW of my name...
miss JAN...

没有评论:

发表评论